Followers

Saturday 22 October 2016

Winners of # 67 : Pinktober

Dragonfly hugs to you all, hope you had a great week so far....do you have any plans for the weekend?
A big thank you for all the kind words and the well wishes for me...I really appreciate that, and it was a big step for me to even talk/write about it..phew...
Everyone that took part in the challenge did such a good job, and I am so glad I did not have to choose this time, it was Susan's turn, and she did a great.
So without further ado, here are the top 3:





Congratulations everyone, well done!
 How beautiful. Thanks again for sharing your cards with us all, We always enjoy looking through your blogs as well, no wonder it takes forever, lol.
Please help yourself to the top 3 badge on the side bar, by right clicking and saving.
There is still another week to enter into our Floral card challenge, please scroll down to enter..
Blessings Hilde and the Team

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies--bless you for sharing your story too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments