Followers

Saturday 20 February 2016

#51 : Birthday Card

Wow, wow,wow!!! You are all so wonderful and made my heart skip. I am grateful to each and everyone of you. Thanks for getting the Dragonflies off to a great start. Soooo many wonderful entries. I really enjoyed all of them, so now the task to pick the top three....goodness me. That job goes to ....... Susan...
I would also like to welcome all our lovely new followers, make yourself at home and thankyou for joining us.

So tune in, so to speak, next Saturday to find out our top three. Let us look at our samples from our DT for this weeks challenge which is:

 a Birthday Card..

Remember, unless otherwise stated this is a card challenge only, and please read the rules before you enter...Thanks heaps

This very colourful card was made by Susan, find out how she did it.


This gorgeous Card was made by Wynn


How cute is this card made by Helen?


What about this amazing card from CG

This is Hilde's card, a touch of vintage.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and fabulous DT creations!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just deleted my second entry - I am sorry I entered twice breaking the rules. I nearly entered a 3rd time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments