Followers

Sunday 8 June 2014

Please welcome our new Dragonflies




Hi everyone, we have some great news to share, we have two new DT Members, and would like to introduce them to you today...Please make them welcome and drop in to say HI....


My name is Jennifer, and I am so excited to be joining the Crafting with Dragonflies DT!


I am a 49 year old married mom of 3 handsome sons. (they take after their gorgey father! grins!) We live in a quaint little village in NE Ohio, where it sometimes seems to snow forever and ever. Thankfully our almost 160 year old home keeps us nice and warm in this snow and maple syrup capitol of the state. Our 2 Labradors, Mocha and Latte, are my best buddies, as they keep me company now that the boys are all off at school. yes, I named them, and yes, I like coffee. I guess that is kinda like saying bees like honey. I REALLY REALLY REALLY like coffee. and zombies. and nerdy stuff. 



I've been a lifelong crafter, doing needlepoint when I was a young girl, moving into scrapbooks when I had my boys, then rubber stamping when they were in elementary school. now I do lots of different kinds of paper crafting, but still primarily work on cards. my style leans toward the vintage and shabby. I do enjoy using lots of vintage bits and bobs on my projects when I can. I also like to add other fun goodies like tags and buttons and things I come across, like belt loops from a discarded pair of shorts. you never really know for sure what you might find on one of my cards or projects! that is part of what makes crafting so much fun




I am married & have 2 boys. We live in Oxford shire. I've been crafting for most of my life from knitting with my Granddad who taught me to knit to painting. Started to paper craft after my 2nd son was born so about 10 years & couple years ago got in to scrap booking which i teach at our local craft shop & other paper crafting. I'm also a demonstrator for Debbi Moore designs & do samples for create & craft.

----------------------------------------------
So much talent on offer here, both girls have already blended in nicely with our other Dragonflies...
Make sure you pay them a visit and check out their wonderful creations....
Thanks girls, looking forward to working with you, blessings Hilde and the Team.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome Jennifer and Tracey. You will love being a Dragonfly. The girls are so very friendly and helpful - enjoy and have fun being part of a WONDERFUL TEAM. Hugs to all. Ina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer and Tracey - so glad this is official now! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome girls to our Dragonflies, looking forward to working with you both, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments